Small batch, eco-friendly.
- Los Aljibes Olive Oil: Lovingly hand-crafted in small batches from the Los Aljibes vineyard in Spain, this exceptionally rich and complex olive oil is beloved by the most exclusive chefs and sommeliers in the world. Use every day on every dish to transform veggies, pasta, fish, eggs, and meat into culinary masterpieces. Unlike any other olive oil you’ve ever tasted. And that’s an understatement. Available only at Tokki.
- Bambu Dipping Cups (2): Simple, individual dipping cups made by a Pacific Northwest woman-owned business using sustainable materials.
- Tokki Limited Edition Gift Bag (wine) + Digital Gift Tag: Our 100% cotton gift bags are offered in beautiful, limited edition prints. It's gift wrap as special as the gift.
The Tokki Gift Tag (on front of bag) shares your gift message and photo/video with a tap or scan (no download needed). Save your messages in your account before you reuse and regift.
Did you know that most gift wrap is not recyclable because it is too thin, laminated, saturated, or sparkly? We created Tokki to help you gift more beautifully and sustainably.
Tokki Limited Edition Gift Bag (design patent pending)
- 100% cotton
- grosgrain ribbon straps (can be tied in a bow or used as carrying straps)
- unique gathered “ears” on top with second pattern (like tissue)
- scan or tap the tag to create or view your digital gift card (no download required)
- add photo or video + a personalized message at checkout
- for tips on how to create the ultimate gift message, check out this blog post
"I was first gifted this magical olive oil from a master sommelier friend of ours as a hostess gift. I ended up working with a wine distributor to import more because it is truly the most delicious, thick, insanely emulsifying olive oil I've ever tasted. I order 5-liter containers for my family, and we use it with almost every single meal. It's one of my very favorite gifts to give because it's so rare and I know there isn't anywhere else they can get this in the US!"
-Jane Park, Founder of Tokki