Who needs some TLC from you right now? Our September Care Package is a knowing, cozy hug wrapped in a keepsake Tokki gift bag. This featured gift set includes a stainless steel triple-walled tumbler to keep them hydrated (or caffeinated) in style, our favorite salted rosemary shortbread cookies, and our Tokki X Gravitas face mask + mask keeper so they can stay safe and stylish.
- Champagne Metallic Tumbler— 18oz S'well triple-layer, vacuum-insulated tumbler that stays cold up to 17 hours and hot up to 4. Its stainless steel design is more sustainable than plastic alternatives and looks cute too!
- Rosemary Shortbread Cookies— This award-winning cookie is Lark’s best seller. Their deliciously buttery shortbread is infused with rosemary and finished with a wisp of sea-salt.
- Tokki X Gravitas Face Mask— Print of your choice. Size: Adult.
- Within Reach— Mask Keeper in Black.
- Medium Tokki Gift Bag + Digital Gift Card Tag in the print 'Happy Leaf'
- 2-layers of tight-weave 100% quilter’s cotton 6 pieces
- "nose-to-chin" fitted construction for comfort
- adjustable ear-loops
- interior pocket for an optional disposable filter
- made in the USA with love
- 1 mask purchased = 1 mask donated
Gift sets are shipped and wrapped in a keepsake, reusable Tokki gift bag with your digital message attached on the Tokki tag. The lucky gift recipient can scan or tap the Tokki tag to access your photo/video or gift message (no app or download required).
Did you know that most gift wrap is not recyclable because it is too thin, too laminated, too saturated, or too sparkly? By wrapping your gift in reusable material, you are eliminating more waste. For more information about sustainable gifting, check out this blog post. No scissors, tape, paper, or card required.
ready to ship
what people are saying
Lisa S. from New York, NY
Her smile when she opened the video gift message and saw her puppy jumping was everything. She loved that even more than the actual gift!
Alice G. from Los Angeles, CA
I love being able to send a photo or video of my girls along with my gift, especially when we can’t be there in person. There's no better way to make a gift more special.
Margaret Z. from Spokane, WA
We’ve already reused our Tokki five times! It’s so fun to scroll through the history, and I love teaching my kids the joy of reuse and cutting down waste.
Megan R. from Seattle, WA
It was seriously the most simple gift (socks!) but it was my absolute favorite because of the experience of opening the digital message from my son.
Barbara L. from San Francisco, CA
I'm not great with gift wrap, but I was able to wrap six wine bottles in just a few minutes with no mess. They ended up gorgeous, and I loved gifting something sustainable.
Liz T. from Toronto, ON
I love getting the email notice every time the Tokki I gave my friend is reused. It's like sisterhood of the traveling gift wrap.