READY TO SHIP! Across the country, federal, state and local regulations are requiring face masks in public as a tool in the COVID-19 response kit. At Tokki, we have an inventory of "quilter's cotton" (tight-weave, high quality 100% cotton) in beautiful patterns. Gravitas New York has expert design and sewing resources available. When some girlfriends told us that they were having a hard time finding masks, we got to work.
Donation: For every mask purchased, we donate a mask to a front-line worker in need.
2 layers of tight-weave 100% quilter's cotton in the prints 'Go Fish' and 'Evergreen Forest'. See New York Times article describing this material as "the best performing design".
- Made in the USA with love.
- Elastic trim for ear loops.
- Machine washable.
- Features interior pocket for an optional disposable filter.
- Please note: Like most fabric masks, this mask is not FDA approved. Please check cdc.gov for evolving federal guidance.
- FINAL SALE: Personal use item and cannot be returned.
- One Size Fits Most (adult).
- Our masks are cut generously to fit as many sizes as possible.
- If you want a more secure fit, loop a string between elastic bands and tie at the nape of your neck, or secure mask at nose/cheeks with double-sided tape.