Across the country, federal, state and local regulations are requiring face masks in public as a tool in the COVID-19 response kit. At Tokki, we have an inventory of "quilter's cotton" (tight-weave, high quality 100% cotton) in beautiful patterns. Gravitas New York has expert design and sewing resources available. When some girlfriends told us that they were having a hard time finding masks, we got to work.
Donation: For every mask purchased, we donate a mask to a front-line worker in need.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS ON OUR SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP. MASK 2-PACK WILL BE SHIPPED TOGETHER.
- 2 layers of tight-weave 100% quilter's cotton. See New York Times article describing this material as "the best performing design".
- Made in the USA with love.
- 1/8” elastic trim for double strap tie in back via side tunnels. Elastic is provided so that back strap can be adjusted to suit each child. Or elastic can be sewn for comfy ear loops on each side.
- Machine washable.
- Features interior pocket for an optional disposable filter.
- Please note: Like most fabric masks, this mask is not FDA approved. Please check cdc.gov for evolving federal guidance.
- FINAL SALE: Personal use item and cannot be returned.
- One Size Fits Most (ages 2-6).
- Our face masks are cut generously to fit as many sizes as possible.