These face masks are designed together with our girlfriends at Gravitas, makers of confidence-igniting fashion for all women. Fitted design with 2-layers of tight-weave 100% quilter’s cotton. See New York Times article describing this material as “the best performing design”. This adult size x-large face mask fits fuller faces, adults with beards, and adults with large heads.
- 2-layers of tight-weave 100% quilter’s cotton
6 piece, "nose-to-chin" fitted construction for comfort
- interior pocket for an optional disposable filter
- made in the USA with love
- 1 mask purchased = 1 mask donated
- elastic trim
- machine or hand wash and hang dry
- this mask is not FDA approved, check cdc.gov for evolving federal guidance
- final sale: personal use item cannot be returned
- 7" nose-to-chin length
- fits fuller faces, adults with beards, adults with large heads
- compared to our adult mask, the ear loop is 1 inch larger and the nose-to-chin length is 0.5 inch longer
- for a more secure fit, loop ribbon between elastic ear loops and tie at nape of neck, or try turning the mask upside down
- for a looser fit, apply heat with iron and stretch elastic loops
for every mask purchased, we donate a mask
For every mask purchased, we donate a medical grade mask to healthcare workers on the frontlines. We are in this together.
what goes into our mask
Want to make a filter to add to your face mask?
Adding a filter to your face mask may offer extra protection. HEPA filters, or a layer of silk or chiffon next to our quilter’s cotton can help reduce the number of particles that can pass through. To make your own filter, download this filter pattern PDF.download filter pattern
what people are saying
They are constructed well from high quality materials. They provide full coverage over the nose, under the chin, and across the cheeks. They stay put — and the behind the head elastic for kids is genius.
Not only the prints are cute, they're also versatile and diverse in style and theme. Also the structure and fit of the masks are the best out of 10+ brands/types I've tried! There is nothing I don't like about these masks!
They have nice coverage and are more comfortable than other masks.
I got "Willow Leaves Falling" and it has the cutest neutral tones that go with everything. I also LOVE the mask keeper. It makes everything easier when you have to go out in public and have nowhere to set down your mask!
These are the most comfortable masks I have found. I also love the patterns.
The fit is fantastic, good coverage and comfortable at the same time.
We are in this together
Choosing to wear a face mask shows your care for the health of others. Please share your face mask and beautiful smile beneath by tagging @tokkigifting and @gravitasnewyork