Small batch, eco-friendly.
- Los Aljibes Olive Oil (16.9 oz): Lovingly handcrafted from a small vineyard in Spain, this olive oil emulsifies with vinegar like magic. It's rich, fruity, and robust, transforming lowly bread into a work of art.
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Due Vittorie (8.45 oz): The slow aging of this balsamic is what makes it so special. Its unique balance of acidity and sweetness pairs perfectly with high-quality olive oil. A favorite of Gordon Ramsey and top chefs around the world.
- Bamboo Dipping Cups from Bambu (4): A more sustainable alternative to single-use serving methods, these adorable bamboo cups come from a local woman-owned business that prioritizes sustainability and makes beautiful bamboo products.
- Tokki Limited Edition Gift Bag (large) + Digital Gift Tag: Our 100% cotton gift bags are offered in beautiful prints and designed to be reused again and again. The patent-pending “Tokki Tag” enables you to share a video or photo message attached right to your gift. Your giftee will see the unique message with just a tap of their phone (or QR code scan), no download required.
The Tokki Gift Tag (on front of bag) shares your gift message and photo/video with a tap or scan (no download needed). Save your messages in your account before you reuse and regift.
Did you know that most gift wrap is not recyclable because it is too thin, laminated, saturated, or sparkly? We created Tokki to help you gift more beautifully and sustainably.
Tokki Limited Edition Gift Bag (design patent pending)
- 100% cotton
- grosgrain ribbon straps (can be tied in a bow or used as carrying straps)
- unique gathered “ears” on top with second pattern (like tissue)
- scan or tap the tag to create or view your digital gift card (no download required)
- add photo or video + a personalized message at checkout
"I was first gifted this magical olive oil from a master sommelier friend of ours as a hostess gift. I ended up working with a wine distributor to import more because it is truly the most delicious, thick, insanely emulsifying olive oil I've ever tasted. I order 5-liter containers for my family, and we use it with almost every single meal. It's one of my very favorite gifts to give because it's so rare and I know there isn't anywhere else they can get this in the US!"
-Jane Park, Founder of Tokki